What we do...
The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has embarked upon a revolutionary private sector educational governance authority entitled as the Higher Education Regulatory Authority. The Authority has its objectives of improving the quality of higher education in private sector educational institutions.
Higher Education Regulatory Authority (HERA) overseeing private sector higher institutions in the following areas:
- Mandatory Registration of Institutions
- Annual Registration Renewal
- Ensuring Quality Education
- Private Educational Institutions Regulations
- Standardizing Fee Structure
- Implementation of Policies of Higher Education Commission of Pakistan
- Curriculum Guidelines
- Teaching Guidelines
- Academic and Administration Guidelines
- Dispute Resolution
- Action against un-registered and illegal Higher Educational institutions / colleges operating and functioning unlawfully in various parts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa